Forum

Search Our Site

Topic-icon Aironi v Connacht - 07/01/12

More
12 years 8 months ago #4373

We have now forgot how to tackle

NOBODY'S PERFECT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4374

I don't think I can watch much more really.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4375

RogueXV wrote:

Number 9 wrote: Not sure what duffy was at kicking the ball away when on their 5 yard line. The forwards need to step up nd do a bit more work in the tight, they are trying to win the game out wide without -_-ing in anyone first. Aironi arent committing to the rucks and are sliding across shutting Connacht down all to easily.

I wouldn't blame Duffy there. Yes, any other team I would cringe if they kicked it there, but Connacht have not proven they can punch the ball in once they get inside their opponents 22.

Really hope Eric his handing each and everyone of them their a$$ right now.

No, I cant agree, as the captain to kick the ball away the first time you are really pressuring their line is a sin. If the forwards had tried a couple of pick and goes and we couln't break them down, i would agree. I felt Connacht would have scored with a bit of patience.

Connacht really need to wake up

More
12 years 8 months ago #4376

17-0, we arent even in the game....a losing bonus point is looking hard to get at this stage

More
12 years 8 months ago #4377

THIS IS EMBARRISING. THIS IS OUR BEST TEAM OUT THERE, 17 DOWN.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE CHANGED THAT HASN'T BEEN ALREADY TRIED.

ERIC OUT?

More
12 years 8 months ago #4378

Who would we get? Eddie o Sullivan is currently slutting himself out for every job. Connacht would be the only people who would be happy to have him.

Etna wrote a letter and asked the fans to have faith. this is now gone beyond a joke

NOBODY'S PERFECT

More
12 years 8 months ago #4379

The only hope is that they rightfully think they have this won and unload their bench disrupting their game.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4380

some game we were unlucky not to win, we lose end of. other games well we were pure shit. headless chicken's. we dont seem to improve.
dont no who we should get.

first thing troy nathan said when he went to glasgow was how surprised he was the training and everything there were few steps ahead of connacht.
dont think they are professional enough here

More
12 years 8 months ago #4381

This ref hates Connacht. We are not helping ourselves. No need for coaches to be shouting there. Ref is only talking to one team all day and has been this way with us before

NOBODY'S PERFECT

• ummm,
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Water Boarder
More
12 years 8 months ago #4382

We have former wasps, Quins, tigers, Munster and Leinster players. Shouldn't they be pointing out where training should be improved?

Justice 4 Faruk

• ummm,
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Water Boarder
More
12 years 8 months ago #4383

_nobody_ wrote: This ref hates Connacht. We are not helping ourselves. No need for coaches to be shouting there. Ref is only talking to one team all day and has been this way with us before

Yeah this whole loss is obviously the refs fault as part of global conspiracy. We're actually great tonight...

Ref should have carded Tonetti

Justice 4 Faruk
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by ummm,.

More
12 years 8 months ago #4384

ummm, wrote:

_nobody_ wrote: This ref hates Connacht. We are not helping ourselves. No need for coaches to be shouting there. Ref is only talking to one team all day and has been this way with us before

Yeah this whole loss is obviously the refs fault as part of global conspiracy. We're actually great tonight...

I have said already that the ref has nothing to do with this performance. As a team we do ourselves no favours to the refs at all and with such a small pool of them they remember.

If you look at any of the posts above it is clear that the team is awful. iT IS EMBARRASSING so dont give me that sarcastic s**te when i have said already its nothing to do with the ref

NOBODY'S PERFECT

• ummm,
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Water Boarder
More
12 years 8 months ago #4385

_nobody_ wrote:

ummm, wrote:

I have said already that the ref has nothing to do with this performance. As a team we do ourselves no favours to the refs at all and with such a small pool of them they remember.

If you look at any of the posts above it is clear that the team is awful. iT IS EMBARRASSING so dont give me that sarcastic s**te when i have said already its nothing to do with the ref

This ref hates Connacht... That's enough to earn the sarcastic shyte.

Justice 4 Faruk

More
12 years 8 months ago #4386

ummm, wrote:

_nobody_ wrote:

ummm, wrote:

This ref hates Connacht... That's enough to earn the sarcastic shyte.

Ok your right it did deserve that shyte. Im just angry. Can we kiss and make up ummm?

NOBODY'S PERFECT

• ummm,
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Water Boarder
More
12 years 8 months ago #4387

No tongues, the missus is sitting just to my left.

Justice 4 Faruk

More
12 years 8 months ago #4388

Im just angry at this performance. We are expected to go to Toulouse next week after this performance.

We will get the same shyte in interviews after. And players will not be dropped for next week

NOBODY'S PERFECT

logo