• micktreacy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • onwards and upwards!
More
11 years 10 months ago #11498

parks with another penalty, 19-9

#thereisalwayshope

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11499

concrete is on. 19-9

More
11 years 10 months ago #11500

19-9 3rd Parks penalty.

Edit: Dave Moore on for a rare appearance also in place of Marmion.

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Borders no.2.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11501

Ospreys Live! ‏@ospreyslive
Yet again Co try to run it, and fumble. In their own 22. This is suicide, in Irish.
Retweeted by Tircoed

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
1m Tircoed ‏@Tircoeds
Ffs .. ref penalises us for staying on feet .... parks fails to find touch with a pen for second time.
Expand

2m Tircoed ‏@Tircoeds
Conn hooker popped up ... nowt given but conn centre knocks on in front of posts

More
11 years 10 months ago #11502

twitter.com/ospreyslive

Good updates at the Ospreys twitter above, seems a scrappy game that there could be something for us if we show some composure.

• micktreacy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • onwards and upwards!
More
11 years 10 months ago #11503

harris-wright and wilko off rodney and flavin in

More
11 years 10 months ago #11504

Dan misses a long range penalty, 15 left, we need to keep going and try and get something Flavin and Ah You :whistle: on.

• micktreacy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • onwards and upwards!
More
11 years 10 months ago #11505

fook
26-9

More
11 years 10 months ago #11506

Ospreys finally have their bonus and thats it for today.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11507

Ospreys Live! ‏@ospreyslive
Quick thinking from Fotoali'i - pen at the scrum, he taps and goes and Co can't react.

• micktreacy
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • onwards and upwards!
More
11 years 10 months ago #11508

full time 26-9

More
11 years 10 months ago #11509

Apparently we commited suicide again..

More
11 years 10 months ago #11510

26-9 ft pretty much as expected. Players need to regroup 3 big league games coming up which we need to get results in before the Heineken Cup resumes.

Edit: Ospreys twitter "Tactics by the visitors baffling".

On a side note looking at twitter seems like every scrum since Rodney came on has been either a penalty or free kick to Ospreys. Why not bring on Ronan Loughney at Loose-Head? I know its an assumption that Rodney coming on didn't help but I presume Rodney didn't improve the scrum anyway.
I know Ronan Loughney is now viewed as a tight-head but surely any game time is good for him and Connacht and gives us an option on both sides of the scrum, with Nathan White now seemingly nailing down the no.3 jersey for the majority of games, isn't it time Ronan Loughney was given game time when we know he is a proven performer at loose head? He's too good not to be getting gametime when we are bringing on the likes of Rodney.

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Borders no.2.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11511

Borders no.2 wrote: 26-9 ft pretty much as expected. Players need to regroup 3 big league games coming up which we need to get results in before the Heineken Cup resumes.

On a side note looking at twitter seems like every scrum since Rodney came on has been either a penalty or free kick to Ospreys. Why not bring on Ronan Loughney at Loose-Head? I know its an assumption that Rodney coming on didn't help but I presume Rodney didn't improve the scrum anyway.
I know Ronan Loughney is now viewed as a tight-head but surely any game time is good for him and Connacht and gives us an option on both sides of the scrum, with Nathan White now seemingly nailing down the no.3 jersey for the majority of games, isn't it time Ronan Loughney was given game time when we know he is a proven performer at loose head? He's too good not to be getting gametime when we are bringing on the likes of Rodney.

ya id agree with that
Disappointing when our tactics are described as baffling and we cough up a bonus point

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Devils own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connachtexile

More
11 years 10 months ago #11512

Borders no.2 wrote: 26-9 ft pretty much as expected. Players need to regroup 3 big league games coming up which we need to get results in before the Heineken Cup resumes.

put a line through it. anything more would have been a bonus.

whats rodneys status here? is he a project player or niq? either way he just cant scrummage and is filling an important spot in squad which needs to be filled with better quality. i know he can carry but thats not his primary function.

More
11 years 10 months ago #11513

Don't feel so bad now

Long time member, short time poster

logo