Forum

Search Our Site

Topic-icon Away trips 2024/25

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #70082

Can break this out into proper threads later, but given that they've sprung the fixtures on us early ...

First up (excluding the day trip to Thomond) is Scarlets on Oct 4th. I booked the Travelodge. It's been a while since I sampled the delights of Lllanelli! It'll be a one nighter, but might go somewhere else on the Saturday.
Belfast the following weekend, I'm in my usual haunt in Vagabonds (hotels seem pricey that Saturday)
I have the Ibis for Glasgow on Jan 24th.
Still formulating a Zebre plan (the last day of the season scheduling is throwing me) and Swansea will be played by ear depending on the European situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #70083

We can deduce from the URC fixtures that they are sticking with the same silliness with the European fixtures - last 16 and QFs on successive weekends, so last minute planning required if we get that far (unless we top the pool and guarantee two home ties).
The trip to SA is Easter and the following week, but is sandwiched in between the QF and semis in Europe.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #70084

Yep, they have fecked up Eurpean Rugby with this current itteration.... What can one do though :angry:

Will have to check the calendar for all other trips!!! Weird booking next seasons trips in May!!!!

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #70089

Here's what we vaguely know about potential European trips now our Challenge Cup fate is sealed: rugby.connacht.pink/?p=207

The following user(s) said Thank You: ShaneM

Moderators: pinky
logo