Forum

Search Our Site

Topic-icon Benetton away, Stadio Monigo, Sat Apr 1 2023 16:00 Local Time

More
1 year 6 months ago #69213

That's the side we have chosen if anyone is looking at the map. It's a "Fun" process buying the tickets ???

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #69218

Thanks for the link. It was "fun" alright.. 2 tickets booked in Row E and a decent headache at the end of it!

More
1 year 6 months ago #69220

ShaneM wrote: Just Booked Verde A, Row C * 4.
Looking at trying to get as many of us in that Area....

https://sport.ticketone.it/event/en/49165/90600709/BENETTON%20RUGBY%20VS%20CONNACHT%20RUGBY

Booked 4 in the same row, I've booked into hotel continental aswel

More
1 year 5 months ago #69242

Right so the train that is going on strike is the very first one of the seventeen ... Can't foresee any problems here ...

More
1 year 5 months ago #69243

pinky wrote: Right so the train that is going on strike is the very first one of the seventeen ... Can't foresee any problems here ...

Famous Last Words ;)

More
1 year 5 months ago #69247

I negotiated with the unions. They agreed to run the train if I could get them Santi's autograph. So should be there.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ShaneM

More
1 year 5 months ago #69252

Nice one Pinky
Have you left on your intra EU Mega Sail / Rail / Everything but Planes trip yet :P

Regarding Watering holes............
Don't have a lot of Gra for the Celtic Pub.
We had great craic in the Lodge last year. That's where i'll be heading first. It's not the biggest of pubs though.
If we get a crowd we'll have to find a bigger spot. Any ideas?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean74

More
1 year 5 months ago #69253

Let's hit The Lodge first and play it by ear after. Am sure we wont die of the thirst anyway.

More
1 year 5 months ago #69254

You might want to let them know. That place has like two people on their entire payroll :-)

More
1 year 5 months ago #69255

2 people can surely keep drink poured for me...don't know what ye are going to do though

The following user(s) said Thank You: pinky, ShaneM

More
1 year 5 months ago #69256

Sure if needs must, one of us can help pour the beer :P
We are very nice like that!!!

More
1 year 5 months ago #69257

For those about Friday a bit earlier, there will be a few having a beverage or two in Padova/Padua in the early evening. Provisional plan is Birrone Padova on via Trieste at about 6. If you haven't been to Padova, it's well worth a look and there are trains to Treviso until after 11 with the possibility of a pub crawl stop in Mestre on the way (or be sensible and head straight back after dinner).

More
1 year 5 months ago #69258

Lovely start to the day. Booking.com just cancelled our Hotel :angry:
Managed to find an alternative hotel, bit further out, but still within walking distance of the Town Centre.

Who fancies a pub crawl on Friday afternoon/Evening in Treviso (If you are not joining Pinky for an alternative crawl!!!)

Any pubs/bars you want to visit? Let us know (CC)

More
1 year 5 months ago #69259

Same happened me last night got cancelled!!was it hotel continental by any chance?I rang hotel direct this morning after zero help from booking customer service...my rooms were already gone which suggests they had oversold but not sure who was at fault. Anyway got an air bnb instead thankfully.

On another note does Celtic pub show the rugby on tv?wouldn't mind catching leinster ulster game after ours on Saturday?

More
1 year 5 months ago #69260

ShaneM wrote: Lovely start to the day. Booking.com just cancelled our Hotel :angry:
Managed to find an alternative hotel, bit further out, but still within walking distance of the Town Centre.

Who fancies a pub crawl on Friday afternoon/Evening in Treviso (If you are not joining Pinky for an alternative crawl!!!)

Any pubs/bars you want to visit? Let us know (CC)

I amn't a big fan of alcohol as you well know :whistle: but I might join you for a low calorie wine shandy along the way on your pub crawl so long as we don't go anywhere like that bloody Karaoke bar in Newport

More
1 year 5 months ago #69261

essielo wrote: Same happened me last night got cancelled!!was it hotel continental by any chance?I rang hotel direct this morning after zero help from booking customer service...my rooms were already gone which suggests they had oversold but not sure who was at fault. Anyway got an air bnb instead thankfully.

On another note does Celtic pub show the rugby on tv?wouldn't mind catching leinster ulster game after ours on Saturday?

Actually it was the Continental, the feckers. Obviously they oversold and screwed people that booked through Boking.com :angry:
Got another spot, decent ratings but much further outside town.

Not sure if the Celtic are showing the matches, Not a big fan of the pub TBH, didn't feel the gra when we were there last year.

Moderators: pinky
logo