Forum

Search Our Site

Topic-icon Spare tickets

• MaigheoAbú
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 8 months ago #51565

Hi Folks,
If anyone needs two tickets to Connacht v Zebre on Saturday I have two enclosure tickets for sale for €80.
Can't attend the match so I'm hoping someone will take them.
Regards Louise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #52174

Hi all,

I'm looking for 1 clan ticket for the Dragons home game. I've a mate over from England who is coming along and I'm trying to get him into the Clan Terrace if possible. Any help would be appreciated. I'll, of course, pay the face value price of a match day ticket.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #57034

Hi, I have 3 enclosure tickets for sale at face value for Saturdays game against Glasgow. I unfortunately cannot attend due to a death in the family. So if anyone is interested let me know or contact me on 0860547539

More
6 years 9 months ago #58878

Hi Folks,

I have 4 West Stand seated tickets to this game which none of our party can make now. if there is anybody thinking of going to this game let me know as will be great to sell them.

thanks

More
6 years 9 months ago #58892

2 Main Stand & 1 Seated Stand Tickets FOR SALE, Connacht vs. Ulster, 23/12

Hello there lads and ladies. Been living abroad in Korea for the last four years and was looking forward to finally getting back to the Sportsground to see my beloved Connacht play this year. But alas I can't make it now. (Don't despair, I'm headed south to catch them in Thomond on the 6th of January instead so all is not lost).

Anyways, I have 2 Main Stand and 1 Seated Stand ticket for sale at face value. As you all probably know the prices are as follows

Main Stand 27.50
Seated Stand 37.50

Being the kind fool that I am, I'll let you have all three for 75 euros, and the promise you'll shout as loudly as I used to!

I bought them online so obviously I will be emailing you the tickets to print. Although I haven't been on here in many a year I assure you I am trustworthy, and will just be happy to put these tickets in good hands.

Cheers

Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by pinky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sol_ie, superconnacht7

• Martinclanconroy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
6 years 9 months ago #58947

Anyone need tickets for tomorrow

More
6 years 8 months ago #58995

Aaaah, the proper thread....

Anyway, still in need to two tickets for the main stand terrace for the Ulster match. Need to bring along some French and American relations to show them some real rugby!

Cheers!

More
6 years 8 months ago #58998

BeardySi wrote: Aaaah, the proper thread....

Anyway, still in need to two tickets for the main stand terrace for the Ulster match. Need to bring along some French and American relations to show them some real rugby!

Cheers!

I've just been on to Tickets.ie. There is still availability for Main Stand and either end of the posts.

Going to the Sportsgrounds is a bit like Mass:You stay until the players are off the pitch and never leave early!

More
6 years 8 months ago #59002

Oh, I thought it had all sold out bar the extra terracing so I didn't even check! Cheers mate.

Edit: nope, just the ends left.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by BeardySi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikey

More
6 years 8 months ago #59160

Hi Folk

Wanted 2 tickets for Leinster vs Connacht.

Cheers

• sea_point
  • Praetorian Guard
More
6 years 8 months ago #59161

Peyton1990 wrote: Hi Folk

Wanted 2 tickets for Leinster vs Connacht.

Cheers

Tickets available on Ticketmaster still , look for North Stand. Seating is unrestricted so just buy your tickets and get in fairly early on to get decent seats...

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by sea_point.

More
6 years 8 months ago #59163

Cheers, I was on Ticketmaster last night at the time of my post and all that was left was the €70 ones.

• sea_point
  • Praetorian Guard
More
6 years 8 months ago #59164

Peyton1990 wrote: Cheers, I was on Ticketmaster last night at the time of my post and all that was left was the €70 ones.

Yeah, they're €35 each now.
Bit like Ryanair, you need to get in early for the €10 tickets....;)

More
6 years 6 months ago #60186

Hi all - Am in need of 1 ticket for Clan Terrace for the Gloucester quarter-final on March 31st. Brother-in-law visiting from Norway and he's mad to visit the Sportsground!!....Maybe someone has purchased but can't attend?!?!....Any help appreciated!!

Thanks

More
6 years 5 months ago #60592

I have 2 tickets - College Road Terrace - will sell for €45 (cost €55 - €27.50 each) - genuine reason why I will have to miss the match.

More
6 years 5 months ago #60597

Anyone want 2 tickets for the match Saturday - College Road Terrace - €45 (bought for €55)

Moderators: pinky
logo